my rocco still overheatin

Scram-
 Gray exhaust?  You mean smoke? or the tailpipe residue?  Either way, gray
is NOT rich, sooty black is rich.
"Gray" exhaust (smoke)could be steam....not good.
Car should not overheat while you are moving above about 30mph regardless.
Check the fan's thermoswitch anyway....

Larry

> well i took it out today at lunch it went great i had it idlin for about
half hour and then ran it around for a little when i ran it the temp went
red hot in no time and as i tried to brin it back i was forced to pull over
since coolant was bein sprayed everywhere... also my exhaust seemed really
grey would that be caused by coolant in the head or because its too rich?
once again im thinkin about just sayin fuck it and getin a new celica or the
new nissan 350z.... i really dont want to but i think i need a little more
dependable car.... fuckin a...
> i think maybe i might need to drop the thermostat and drill holes in it...
my fan ran just not enough to cool it it would run for a little then stop
even as the temp rose... i need to figure out if the thermostats high is
workin...