Could a bad battery be causing hard starting?

Andrew Wong wrote:

> BTW I just got back from measuring the Voltage on the
> Battery and I am getting around 12v with the car off.
> IT still didn't start also.

OK, 12v is good when off- that's what we expect.

Get it started and see what the Alt is putting out THEN.

It might help to jump the car while your trying to get it started,
remember FI cars don't need pumping of the pedal, hard to start? Mash
the pedal all the way down and release just as it catches to avoid over
revving.

TBerk