headlight relays

--- Bob & Ann <angus6@socket.net> wrote:
> okay got some new headlights to install, been
> looking at going the relay
> route setup and some off the setups I've seen use 1
> relay for each light and
> some use 1 for high and 1 for low, is the 4 setup
> over kill??
>   some pick up juice from the battery and some come
> off the alternator, what
> is the best way??
>  plan on using 12 gauge wire or should i use 10
> instead?
>  how have you guys been doing this up date?
> TIA
> Bob
> 87 16V
> 81 8V dead in garage still

Here's a possible reference:

http://scirocco.dyndns.org/tech/16v/eurolights/

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1983 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco "Knife", 1981 Scirocco S, 1978 Scirocco "Miss Spoon", 1987 Golf GT / Yes, I am a moron . . .
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)