headlight relays

I used two 30 amp relays.  One for the low beams and one for the high
beams.  That's plenty unless you're running some big lamps (100 watts).  I
ran 10 ga. wire from the battery to the relays and 12 ga. everywhere
else.  I created new grounds to the frame right behind each headlight
assembly.  I connected straight to the battery (instead of the alternator)
because it was convenient.  There are lots of different ways to do
this.  This was mine and it works well with stock lamps (Euros, in this case).

John
Long Beach
87 16v