Where to get parts was: Yahoo my rocco is alive again no longeroverheating

Scramjet5@aol.com wrote:

> it turned out the cap was destroyed so its all good again... and for
> once i didnt have to go to vw parts dept and buy out the damn store..
> i think the overflow cap only cost me 8 dollars when i brought it last
> yr.
> brian
> 88 16v rocco... yes it lives time to put in all the new corrado parts
> i got... give me a month im lazy

We love good news.

Are you aware we have found some very good online parts ordering places?
The initial euphoria is based on the reduced price for parts vs the
dreaded Stealership, later you find them a surprising source of quality
parts and knowledge, it gets better when you get to meet them and find
them such, well- wholesome people.

It's a beautiful thing. <sniff>, <sniff>.

<http://www.parts4vws.com>
<http://www.germanautoparts.com>

TBerk