how different is the muffler hanging configuration from A1 rabbitto A2 GTi?

Jeff Toomasson wrote:

> Well?!  ;]

[This message delayed a few hours]

Went in the backyard to spy with my little eye but couldn't find my digi
camera to take pix with.

What I could find out via sticking my hand up under there was the rear
muffler has a similar hook system at the tail pipe coming out of the
muffler, just like the Rabbit/Scirocco.

My concern is that while the hook ups might all be there the distance in
where they are located might be off due to chassis differences in
length.

The main thing to avoid is hitting the rear axle as it humps over, but
will the hooks still line up, dunno.

Sorry, minus real hard facts.

Your more than welcome to stop by and see for yourself, I ran out of
sunlight today but I can haul out the floor jack and we can put hands on
the items themselves.

TBerk