Southeast listers heading to Cincy

A while back a group was heading through Louisville on Friday (tomorrow)
up I-71 to Daun's. I'm trying to decide if I'm leaving Friday or
Saturday but I wanted to know when you expect to be through Louisville
so I can caravan with you if I can make it.

I'm about to make a deal equals to Daun's except that whoever can get my
shifter aligned or fixed and shifting smooth gets the prize.

I've replaced all motor mounts, aligned the engine, aligned the shifter
and the tranny has been rebuilt by Cheapass and his hack sidekick (me).
I'm sure the tranny is fine but something is making it hard to shift.
It's better with the last mount (passenger side) installed but 2nd is
still real hard and I can't get it to downshift unless I engage the
clutch a little.

Anyhoo, sorry to ramble, SE Listers heading to Cincy give me a shout.