sunroof gasket...cincy?

Colin,
  Just went through the hatch leak thing.  Ron Pieper had some good
suggestions for me, too.  Look me up at Cincy and we'll look over it (and
I'm sure others will, too).

I'm also buying a sunroof, which might have a seal on it.

I have a red '87 16v with PA plates, and at least a few of the listers can
point me out to you.

BH