Hard to start/ WHen it does start it just stalls out.

I made sure of that but it is still rough to start and
still stalls.  Another thing can it also be battery
related problem?  The during May and this week I've
had my battery go dead and two days ago it started,
but overnight and the next day it did not start.  The
clock also goes blank.  I'll charge it today since
yesterday I was not in a mood working on the car
--- Peter <peter@thescirocco.com> wrote:

> [...]

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco