(sorta ot) true vw enthusiasts?!?

heheh, be aware that the "new" breed of enthusiats have nebver heard of
rabbits, quantums, vw trucks, scirocco's.. no surprise here
but they do know MKIV, B5 and A4's hehehe

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** FOR SALE : 1000.00$ **
Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco