swap solid head internals to hydrolic head

howdy all, i have the opportunity to get a decent cis 85 golf 1.8
complete engine for $50. so, im going to. my question is - can all
my solid lifter internals be swapped from my crappy solid lifter
head and put in the hydrolic head without some kind of super
conversion kit? im only asking cos i already bought all new solid
lifter valves, guides and a g-grind cam.
thanks
chris fryer
85 8v scirocco
87 vanagon syncro gl
p.s. if it won't work anyone in upstate ny want to trade a cis 1.8
hydrolic longblock for a good solid lifter head?

Get your own evilemail.com address at http://www.evilemail.com