FW: Fw: etka (under xp) and Win2000

Success!

How have I done it:
1: installed ETKA
2: all the files from the CD ET_PROG.NT4 (except .ini files) copyed over=20
the ones in the HDD ET_PROG
3: copied from CD ET_PROG.W95\LEXHDL5.DLL to ET_PROG
4: regsvr32 \winnt\AppPatch\slayerui.dll
5: made shortcuts of the winetka.exe and w_select.exe
6: shortcut properties set to use NT4 compatibility mode
voila! it runs

Thanks to all who helped me (Drew, Dan & the russians)
HTH to others :-)

bye
macsek