OT: Nice movie of Vette taking out Rice

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C20C73.8B4E44D0

I found this movie quite funny, be warned that it does have some bad
language in it so it wouldn't be smart to play it at work with your
speakers on.  It's a AWD turbo talon verses a Vette.

Classic quote: " I think he's scared" :o)

Also there is movie of a crab being sucked through a hole that's only
1/10th of an inch thick.  This is a video of a robot cutting a hole in a
pipe under the ocean and the pressure in the pipe was at 0 psi while the
ocean had a much greater pressure.   The crab happens to walk by at the
wrong time, oops!  Enjoy!

http://www.mysfits.com/videos/vette2.WMV

http://downloads.ehowa.com/crabvspipe.wmv

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C20C73.8B4E44D0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
6.0.4630.0">
<TITLE>OT:  Nice movie of Vette taking out Rice</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I found this movie quite funny, be =
warned that it does have some bad language in it so it wouldn't be smart =
to play it at work with your speakers on.&nbsp; It&#8217;s a AWD turbo =
talon verses a Vette.&nbsp; </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Classic quote: &quot; I think he's =
scared&quot; :o)</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Also there is movie of a crab being =
sucked through a hole that's only 1/10th of an inch thick.&nbsp; This is =
a video of a robot cutting a hole in a pipe under the ocean and the =
pressure in the pipe was at 0 psi while the ocean had a much greater =
pressure.&nbsp;&nbsp; The crab happens to walk by at the wrong time, =
oops!&nbsp; Enjoy!</FONT></P>

<P><A HREF=3D"http://www.mysfits.com/videos/vette2.WMV";><U><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">http://www.mysfits.com/videos/vette2.WMV</FONT></U></A>