Scirocco Rebirth

For those that remember me from this list circa 1995~1998 before I spawned the
vwautox list, I am back... :)

Those may remember me from the 1999 SCCA Solo Nationals where my PRISTINE 87
Scirocco 16v rolled, deystroying the uni-body....

Well, from the remains of my old baby, and a donar body, I have rebuilt a
pretty cool roc.  The pics and details can be found here.  Give them time to
load since there is a lot of photos, and I did not have time to thumbnail them
all.  Color inspiration from Shawn Meze.

=>> http://bahnfire.home.att.net  <<=

my original page is at http://vwfan.home.att.net

Enjoy.  I will try and bring it out to the Ohio Gathering on Saturday.

-Paul Krucke
85/87 Scirocco 16v GT/EP SCCA