FREE Scirocco Parts, U-Pick Up OHIO

I WILL NOT SHIP or otherwise go through hell because of the size.

FREE...Donations accepted though
--------------------------------

1.)  Drivers Side Door Scirocco II, White, NO RUST, scuffed pretty good around
top of Window Frame, fixable, and near B-Pillar side of window frame.  Molding
strip is defunct, and the 16v body kit portions removed, in addition to glass.

2.)  PERFECT REAR HATCH, white, with glass, Scirocco II.  No badges or wiper
motor.  I have the wiper parts if necessary.  Perfect non-rotted / faded rear
spoiler still attached.  Honestly though, FREE, but a small donation would be
great after you see it, and like it.

3.)  87 Jetta GLI door(s) with glass.  TWO.  One is front passenger, one is
rear drivers side.  Color is black.  Some rust, but restoreable.

I am 1/2 way between Cleveland and Akron OH.  I have a shop full of Scirocco
stuff off of this car http://vwfan.home.att.net/autos/scirocco  About 1:30 from
Columbus - Toledo - Pittsburg - Erie.

-Paul Krucke
85/87 Scirocco 16v GT/EP SCCA Car