this is gonna get ugly

Your paint is still fresh enough that a strip, prep, and re spray in the
damaged area should be easy and cheap enough for him to do and make
indistinguishable from the previous work.

If he gives you crap, wave the gun around for attention.

Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!"
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v
AOL IM:  OneSixV