this is gonna get ugly

that's a weird spot on the car. a lot of people i know that have had roccos
painted have had there paint crack there. anyways, when you got it painted
was there anykind of warrenty on his work? most shops give you a short
warrenty period, so if he's reputtable he'll probably fix it for you. good
luck!
  hit