From: Dan S. [mailto:danws69@earthlink.net]
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 6:11 PM
To: roc (E-mail)
Subject: [electrical] light flickering

This is not good timing.....

I'm driving to work this morning and I looked down to notice that the
alternator light was flickering and the voltage was dropping to about 10
every time the light came on. It stopped and didn't do it again the rest of
the way there.

This afternoon I get in the car and it does the same thing....all the way
home...it charges...it flickers...charges...flickers....all the way home....

I respliced the main wire from the alt a week or so ago, as soon as the car
cools a bit, I'm going to check it again.

Anybody?

I want to go to Cincy, but I can't go if I'm not charging.....
voltage reg? alt itself? HELP!!!

Dan Snow
Tam-pa, FL
'81 Rabbit Sportruck