[Re: TDI Golf & Scirocco]

Economy and reliability are the goals, so your
endorsement goes even further towards me buying this
car. I drive 100 plus miles a day, five days a week,
to get to work. The 16V Scirocco needs to fuel up
nearly every other day. I figure the TDI motor means
once a week? What kind of mileage have you been
getting? A US Government test indicates 46 mpg. That
means 600 miles, maybe even more, per tank!? Does this
car keep you warm in the winter? Do you have the
winter package?

=====