RoccoPhil is back - a year later

Hey everyone, thought it was time to get back on the List.  Been driving my
newly rebuilt '87 8v around for the last year and am considering my next big
project (the 16v I have laying around).  Need some inspiration.  Got some
last night.

Drove this girl's 2000 Mustang last night.  OK, it was a 6cyl (gack!)  And
it *did* have 4 people in it (convertible at night - woohoo).  Even still, I
knew the thing was piggishly heavy compared to our roccos.  Got back in the
lil' rocco and snapped it around turns.  Now I don't know what a beefed up
16v feels like as I've yet to drive one, but I know it's gotta feel great
and light compared to even bighorse Mustangs.  I am sure those bighorses
feel nice in a 8cyl Mustang, but I just love the nimble feel of the rocco.

Well, just wanted to say HEY!  Hope all are well.

-Phil