My 88 16V is For Sale

My 88 16V is somewhat reluctantly for sale.  I've cut way back on my hours
for work because I am in school again, plus we have a two year old.  Bottom
line is we need to get rid of a car.

Pictures and details can be found at http://home.neo.rr.com/scirocco2/

It's a black 88 16V in excellent shape.  Around 124,000 miles.  I'm asking
$3950.  That's somewhat negotiable but I probably won't take less right
away.  I'll probably stick it in Autotrader and my local paper too and see
what happens.  I am in Alliance, Ohio.  (near Canton, Akron, Cleveland).  If
anyone on the list is interested just let me know.

I can't believe that now that I've replaced just about everything on it and
it's running great I'm going to get rid of it.  Oh, what have I done.

Thanks,

Warren Price