[NOT MINE] FS: '88 16V Scirocco in PA

> 8500$ for a MINT 88, but the question is, what does not work on the car?

A very good question!  My impression is that this car is flawless and
everything works.  Then again, I'm hundreds of miles away and have no way of
knowing.  I think it'd be awesome for Jason to check it out and give a full
report to the list.  :)

> also you said he poure 85 grand into the 82, I do think that you ment 85
> hundreds (8,500 not 85,000) because the laterr bumber seems a tad over
> zealous in repairs for a car worth 12K at the time.

I believe he meant that he put 85,000 miles on the car.  That seems to be
the most reasonable interpretation to me.

Mike Carlson
'84 Scirocco Wolfsburg Edition
'95 GTI VR6
http://www.divergent.org/mikes.vws/