Cams for sale!!

Yeah,

i gots me a set o cams fer sale. They ees fer a 16 Valver and has been
used only 10 miles or less.  They is good cams, with 12 HP increase claims.
Yous folks kin find out more by goin to da TT site and checking out the
specs on der 16V camset (the set everyone waited and waited to get).
I have had to switch to an even more aggressive cam due to the build
that I did, But i can say- that these babies Ideled nice and provided
smooth performance with what little I ran them.   I will sell em at a
remarkable 350.00!!! WOW! SLAMMIN DEAL!

*all spelling and grammerical errors are intentional, but im may still
be stupid*