Aug. 31 - Sept 1, 2002 First Episode

I'm up for going to Toronto, this sounds like a cool show. Anyone else?

-Marc

'87 Tornado Red 16v Smoking Scirocco since 7/2/99, at 231,600+ mi
The Traffic Vigilante of Philly, PA! - http://getty.net/scirocco/
'02 Mercedes-Benz C230 Kompressor Sports Coupe, Took European Delivery
of it for 9 days in May, took state-side delivery on Fri July 19th!

http://www.thefirstepisode.com

its Aug. 31 - Sept 1, 2002 at the Toronto Congress Center

Josh Able

"If you're already walking on thin ice, you might as well dance." -Gil
Atkinson