worst day of my life

DO NOT TELL ME  that the car that was just sideswipped was the one you were
just trying to sell!!!!!!  IF so, I'd be out for BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!  If not,
then cool.  Anyway, glad no one was hurt and hope you find work soon!  Oh,
and roll up those windows (too bad it didn't get broken into--hee hee hee
hee (evil laugh))!!  Let me know if you need anything to either fix the car
or something.  I even know where there are more sciroccos available if it
comes to that, I'd even come down to help you out!!  Always looking for an
excuse to go to Portland!

Dave
Olympia