Books

I was recommended the first book thanks for the tip I found the others
on Amazon.com. I was thinking of getting all three. Any advice on
weather or not too..I want to learn a lot more on the Fuel injection
system, also plan on doing the audi 3a swap.

1) Water-Cooled Volkswagen Performance Handbook (Motorbooks
International Performance Handbooks)
by Greg Raven

2) Volkswagen Sport Tuning for Street and Competition: Getting the Best
Performance from Your Water-Cooled Volkswagen
by Per Schroeder

3) How to Tune and Modify Bosch Fuel Injection
by Ben Watson

Shawn F