From: Krazy Horse [mailto:nightmare16v1988@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 12:26 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: 5 lug convertion kit?

I have seen a few 4x100 cars with 5 lug rims on them. I heard of a
conversion kit, but I have no idea where to get one or how it would mount
up. How much farther out will it push the wheel? Obviously I will have to
get some new rotors because of the lug bolts. How much does a kit like this
cost? Anyone have one for sale or one installed; Pros, cons? TIA!!

-Craig
"Nightmare" '88 16v (PG-T Proj.)
"Calypso" '91 Golf GL (Daily Driver)