From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of psycho 16v
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 7:19 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: insurance ?

well, alot of you are saying to let my insurance co. sue them, or at
least
do it myself. if i get my insurance company involved, will my rates go
up?
i've already had my fair share of accidents and would hate to see my
rates
if they go up again.

So Sayeth The Hitman <http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage>