another tale of woe....

well, the '88 is supposed to be painted next week, so you know what that
means. i was at a stop light on the corner of 306 and rt20, the light turned
green and the kid in daddy's tahoe in front of me put it into reverse and
stepped on the gas. bam! nothing i could do, nowhere to go. just mashed on
the horn hoping he would stop, but alas; it was not to be. damaged isn't all
that bad. the drivers headlights are gone, grill gone, euro bumper scuffed
and turned down slightly, hood a lil' bent, and the worst part: the rad
support where the headlights screw in i slightly crumpled. kicker, the kid
has no licsense and is specifically excluded on his dad's insurance so i
guess i'm stuck. i have a spare hood, lights, and grill and i can repair the
bumper; but it looks like my paint money is going to go toward
straighteneing my rad support and a lil' body shop frame straightening to
get my bumper sitting back the way it should. damn!
   hit

So Sayeth The Hitman
<http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage>