Dirk is "The Man"

Your weight numbers are right inline with mine. So, you save ~37 lbs.
You do not need the little pieces on top of the original park benches.
The Euro bumper sits a little higher and is closer to the body and fills
the gap without the add on parts.
Don't forget that the mounting bolts have a different thread pitch on
the Euros. IIRC the bolts are a courser pitch. I think M12 X 1.75 x 25mm
length, but you should verify before you buy. Just don't use the stock
bolts and force them in.
Dan