Dirk is "The Man"

I just want to "publicly" thank Dirk for my parts that arrived today. We are
indeed fortunate to have a German connection for those European parts that
so many of us lust over.  I received my bumpers this morning after only 11
days since I sent payment.  BTW I weighed both versions of the front bumper
and after subtracting my svelt 187 pound self I came up with  #41 for the US
and #18.5 for the Euro (MK1)  Now Im not sure if the same flap/valence
things are supposed to go on top and behind the bumper like on the US ones.
Anyone?
Ken
1979 Scirocco  "McFly"
16v conversion "...it's working....It's WORKING...!"
tracing electrical gremlins now...
VORTEX:  "Indiana Red"