Parts for sale...

Cleaned out my basement yesterday and found I still
had...

A nice stock leather steering wheel from a 16v rocco.
No rips or tears.                            $20

Stock center console with ashtray.  Also in great
shape.  Plastic is near perfect.             $20

Rear parcel trays.  I have 2.  Both are intact, no
speaker holes cut in them.  One is slightly warped,
the other is perfect.  I want $30 for the slightly
warped one, $40 for the perfect one.

I also have a 16v glove box door.  In good shape.
$10.

Factory fog light switch.  Good shape.
$10.

Black hood from an '82.  No rust, needs paint.
FREE!!  WILL NOT SHIP!  You must pick it up!

All prices don't incldue shipping.

-josh

=====
Josh Wyte