hesitation

--part1_74.206c39ca.2a74b405_boundary

I'm wondering if anyone might know whats causing the hesitation in my 88 16v.
 It idles fine never stalls but seems to lean out periodically.  There's no
particular time this happens, ie. hot,cold,under heavy load or just cruising.
 I thought for sure it was the O2 sensor but that hasn't helped.
       Any clues or input will be greatly appreciated.

--part1_74.206c39ca.2a74b405_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I'm wondering if anyone might know whats causing the hesitation in my 88 16v. &nbsp;It idles fine never stalls but seems to lean out periodically. &nbsp;There's no particular time this happens, ie. hot,cold,under heavy load or just cruising. &nbsp;I thought for sure it was the O2 sensor but that hasn't helped.
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Any clues or input will be greatly appreciated. &nbsp;&nbsp;</FONT></HTML>

--part1_74.206c39ca.2a74b405_boundary--