Monster Rocc photos

--part1_ce.2a0eaa87.2a743f90_boundary

Damn where was that car at the show?

I hate that none were put in particular areas it really sucked wading through
the MK4s to find the classics. Even if they catorized them by pre and post 93
I could have skipped over half the cars.

Jasin

--part1_ce.2a0eaa87.2a743f90_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Damn where was that car at the show?
<BR>
<BR>I hate that none were put in particular areas it really sucked wading through the MK4s to find the classics. Even if they catorized them by pre and post 93 I could have skipped over half the cars.
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_ce.2a0eaa87.2a743f90_boundary--