Monster Rocc photos

Peeps, here are some shots of my individual throttlebody-equipped Mk1. Look
out Mike Blain, I'm comin' to git ya!!!
<http://mywebpages.comcast.net/williams892/painted%20rocco/>

Btw, I've actually considered re-naming my car. Maybe it is too
conservative-looking to carry a "Monster" moniker? It has all the attitude
that it could ever want as far as engine, suspension, and transmission is
concerned, but.. It just doesn't *look* like a monster. Or, maybe that's the
point. I dunno. :^) Anyway, I had plans to bring up the intimidation factor
with a modest rear spoiler (Kamei) and custom fender flares (Rabbit GTI).
However, I'm thinking that the simple, clean and classy look might just be
better. Whatchuz think?

P.S. This beast should be tearing ass on the road in about two weeks. I'm
taking a vacation from working on the thing for a little while. Lord knows I
need to!
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut