  From: Captnbr@aol.com
  To: Scirocco-L@scirocco.org
  Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2002 10:44 AM
  Subject: Went to the race track

  Hi everyone,  I went to the race track last night.  I was in my Jetta.  But when i pulled up to my astonishment there was a Scirocco there.  This got me really excited.  Started talking to him (really cool guy), he had a 2.0 16v, with a custom turbo.  I nearly busted when he opened the hood.  Complete custom job, he used parts from different cars such as Mitsubishi for intercoolers and what not.  Get this, he took the stock exhaust manifold, Flipped it upside down, slapped a turbo on top of it, I think he said it was a GM turbo.  The car purred like a kitten too, he got a 14.5 nice time considering it was 86 degrees out.  I told him about this list but he is an older guy in his 50's and he said he is not too computer savvy. He said there is a picture of his engine on a website somewhere but I can't remember where he said.  The car was super clean too with a nice Corr
  Oh, I got a 15.7 in my jetta which I was happy with.  I have an Intake and a garret chip.  bye now

  Brian 86 16v
  98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--Boundary_(ID_ewHfbG2ASxcuqksrT2hT4A)

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>flipped it upside down, hrm, i didnt think the
bolts would line up...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Al</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
  <DIV
  style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black"><B>From:</B>
  <A title=Captnbr@aol.com href="mailto:Captnbr@aol.com";>Captnbr@aol.com</A>
  </DIV>
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A title=Scirocco-L@scirocco.org
  href="mailto:Scirocco-L@scirocco.org";>Scirocco-L@scirocco.org</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Saturday, July 27, 2002 10:44
  AM</DIV>
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Went to the race track</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV><FONT face=arial,helvetica><FONT lang=0 face=Arial size=2
  FAMILY="SANSSERIF">Hi everyone,&nbsp; I went to the race track last
  night.&nbsp; I was in my Jetta.&nbsp; But when i pulled up to my astonishment
  there was a Scirocco there.&nbsp; This got me really excited.&nbsp; Started
  talking to him (really cool guy), he had a 2.0 16v, with a custom turbo.&nbsp;
  I nearly busted when he opened the hood.&nbsp; Complete custom job, he used
  parts from different cars such as Mitsubishi for intercoolers and what
  not.&nbsp; Get this, he took the stock exhaust manifold, Flipped it upside
  down, slapped a turbo on top of it, I think he said it was a GM turbo.&nbsp;
  The car purred like a kitten too, he got a 14.5 nice time considering it was
  86 degrees out.&nbsp; I told him about this list but he is an older guy in his
  50's and he said he is not too computer savvy. He said there is a picture of
  his engine on a website somewhere but I can't remember where he said.&nbsp;
  The car was super clean too with a nice Corr <BR>Oh, I got a 15.7 in my jetta
  which I was happy with.&nbsp; I have an Intake and a garret chip.&nbsp; bye
  now<BR><BR>Brian 86 16v<BR>98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT>
</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_ewHfbG2ASxcuqksrT2hT4A)--