Went to the race track

--part1_1ac.5c9e40a.2a740bdd_boundary

Hi everyone,  I went to the race track last night.  I was in my Jetta.  But
when i pulled up to my astonishment there was a Scirocco there.  This got me
really excited.  Started talking to him (really cool guy), he had a 2.0 16v,
with a custom turbo.  I nearly busted when he opened the hood.  Complete
custom job, he used parts from different cars such as Mitsubishi for
intercoolers and what not.  Get this, he took the stock exhaust manifold,
Flipped it upside down, slapped a turbo on top of it, I think he said it was
a GM turbo.  The car purred like a kitten too, he got a 14.5 nice time
considering it was 86 degrees out.  I told him about this list but he is an
older guy in his 50's and he said he is not too computer savvy. He said there
is a picture of his engine on a website somewhere but I can't remember where
he said.  The car was super clean too with a nice Corrodo leather interior.

Oh, I got a 15.7 in my jetta which I was happy with.  I have an Intake and a
garret chip.  bye now

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_1ac.5c9e40a.2a740bdd_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Hi everyone,&nbsp; I went to the race track last night.&nbsp; I was in my Jetta.&nbsp; But when i pulled up to my astonishment there was a Scirocco there.&nbsp; This got me really excited.&nbsp; Started talking to him (really cool guy), he had a 2.0 16v, with a custom turbo.&nbsp; I nearly busted when he opened the hood.&nbsp; Complete custom job, he used parts from different cars such as Mitsubishi for intercoolers and what not.&nbsp; Get this, he took the stock exhaust manifold, Flipped it upside down, slapped a turbo on top of it, I think he said it was a GM turbo.&nbsp; The car purred like a kitten too, he got a 14.5 nice time considering it was 86 degrees out.&nbsp; I told him about this list but he is an older guy in his 50's and he said he is not too computer savvy. He said there is a picture of his engine on a website somewhere but I can't remember where he said.&nbsp; The car was super clean too with a nice Corrodo leather interior.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
Oh, I got a 15.7 in my jetta which I was happy with.&nbsp; I have an Intake and a garret chip.&nbsp; bye now<BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1ac.5c9e40a.2a740bdd_boundary--