From: "Lil B 959" <lilb959@hotmail.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 2:53 PM
Subject: blower fan...help please!

My blower fan isn't even cutting on at all, but the swicth seems to be good
(but I may be wrong) because the voltmeter shows a drop once I flip it from
0 to 1, but from 2,3, and 4 there is no visible change on the meter.  Also,
when searching the list archives I saw some people also had trouble with the
fuses.  Someone said somehting about a bad ground from a bad alarm system or
something.  My car seems to have an alarm system installed at one time, but
I have no idea how to find the ground out of my fuse box.   Im hoping it is
something other than the motor, because it seems like a PITA to get out.
Any help would be great; I'm not too familiar with electronics yet.  Thanks,
Bryson Cook
1987 8v Scirocco