[Re: Cape Cod Garage Day this Saturday!]

Yes,   Happy Birthday.
(I DON'T remember 32........)

Larry

"Julie Macfarlane" <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
Old Fart? Old Fart? At 32?
Sheesh....
<dreamily she says... "I remember 32....">

Julie

(PS happy Birthday!)

>From: DocWyte <josh_wyte@yahoo.com>
>To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org, list 16v <a2-16v@maillist.myip.org>
>Subject: Cape Cod Garage Day this Saturday!
>Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 05:02:27 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Ok all you New England guys, listen up!
>
>I went out and celebrated my 32nd B-Day (yes, I'm an
>old fart) and bought a mac-daddy tool set and tool
>box.  It's time to break it in!
>
>Come on down to my house this saturday for some
>wrenching, BBQ and general BS'ing.
>
>I'll be ripping the passive restraint seatbelts outta
>my GLI and doing a few other little installs.  I'll be
>happy to skin my knuckles on your car as well.  Please
>no really messy jobs like tranny swaps, I have a
>gravel driveway and it's impossible to clean that
>stuff up!
>
>Enjoy the Cape and watch me struggle to give my dog a
>bath!
>
>Please drop me an email if you plan on coming...
>
>-josh
>
>=====
>Josh Wyte
>Momentum Motorsports
>508-833-3024 After 5 pm EST

Josh, can you wait till middle of next week? I'm coming down. Oh wait, you
said New England guys, not Canadian gals. Actually, I'll mail you off list,
have a favour to ask!

Cathy (round round get around, I get around...)