How to hook up an oil cooler...

congrats on the sandwich plate, you basically need to find the location
where you want the oil cooler on your car and measure the distance for 2
hoses to run there from the sandwich plate, AutoZone I believe can make you
oil cooler hoses with fittings for your application, but you will need to
bring the sandwich plate and oil cooler for them to the shop to ensure they
make the proper fittings to fit both items, then install it, add oil into
your system after starting the car so that you fill the extra need of the
oil cooler (1 to 2 quarts probably will be needed depending the size of the
oil cooler unit.)

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco