[Mark1GTI] parts at crazy prices!!!

ok... ok... I know I didn't list what I have for parts... In fact I have a
lot of little things, and I didn't want to list them, but as far as the
motors are concerned:
-9A block
-2.0 16v head complete
-two 16v cams from a 2.0 16v
-2.0 16v piston set (82.5) still connected to the 144mm rods
-a complete 1.8 16v motor I bought from a random machine shop that was
already dis-assembled before I got there...
-blown 2h tranny
-tons of other random motor parts that you would have to come by the house
and dig through that are all zip lock bagged, and labeled in one of two or
three large plastic storage containors
-I also have random 16v scirocco computers that I kept just in case I blew
one of mine... I know what they are worth if I had to replace them from say
1-800-vw-parts...

Bottom line is I will practicly give all of this shit away if the right
person comes by with a big enough car/truck...
All of this stuff is usable, and I had dreamer plans of other projects that
I wanted to do... but I need to get my shit together, and just worry about
my new job in the fall teaching, and face the reality that I can't play
right now with this sheit, and I need to focus on the other things.... Soooo
come on down, and I'll be able to get rid of some quality parts, and make
hopefully not get raped too hard by the price...
cj
scott?