selling my scirocco!!

Yes that would be correct!! I've decided that since I have medical bills to
pay that I should get rid of my car... Hmmm yeah grat idea...

I will give you a quick assessment of what I've done... this car will be in
the wantad press as of monday...

of course "1987" 1.8 16v scirocco blk with blk leather int
-Momo steering wheel, and shifter knob...
-a/c (R134a), ps, pb, pl, pw...
-H&R Sports/Bilstein Sports-new strut bearings(all installed this season)
-Polybushings in a-arm (a-arms were seam welded and panited black again)
-Zimmerman crossdrilled 10" in front
zimmerman crossdrilled in the back too, and all with mintex pads... this
also includes all of the wheel bearings...
-Being stopped with new rebuilt calipers and braided flex hoses all
around...
-The brake fluid was also upgraded to ATE blue racing fluid...
-Upper and lower front braces...
-tear drop rims w/fairly new rubber (nothing special for tread... eagle hp
185 60r14, but they have like 85% of their rubber left!)
-Motor!!!-
-1.8 16v out of a '89 GLI only 50k when I put it in... I drove it another
15k... all new belts were put on at that point (including the timing belt).
-2H tranny that has just over 100k on her from my first gti wabbit. She was
an '84 wabbit (god rest her soul)(moment of silence............thank
you.....)
-ok one last thing... the a/c when it was swapped over to the R134a I took
the whole system out. Including the heater core box, and cleaned the system
out professionally, replaced all of the seals, and then reassembled... and
oh yes while I was in there I replaced the heater core!
Well I'm sorry to waste band width, but you'all had to check it out!! I
loved this car, but it's time to move on...
cj
ps-again if anyone is interested in this, or wants more info... please send
off the list so we don't drive everyone nuts with stuff about my car...
thanks again...