Get ready to laugh - WF scores are up

So now that i've looked at the scores.. the sciroccos were all really
close. Hmm that doesnt seem quite right. Oh well. Brett you could have
take 1st place if the had scored your display.
Brian
2.0L Topless bunny...
Class Mod Tick Frst Name Last Init City St Yr Vehicle
05 M 3697 Brian M New York NY 1982 Mk1 Rabbit Conv. (1980 - 1984.5)

EXT INT MECH SUSP CLEAN CONCEPT & INTEGRETY DISPLAY TOTAL
6    6    10   12   5     13                    0     52

hmm looks like i got a failing grade :-(...
my mechanicals only got a ten.. guess i better remove the duct tape
holding some stuff together in the engine bay.

My fave is the woman who one the class got 14pts for mechanicals for a
non-running car.