Get ready to laugh - WF scores are up

First off...different judges.  It's pretty obvious that the judges for
modified Sciroccos wouldn't know a KONI red from a foot up their ass.  Yours
on the other hand might have :)

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat GLS 1.8t
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8t

"How do you know when it's music and not just a bunch of noise" - Dennis the
Menace