Pix of Cheap Assed tool collection

I use a large square container (Rubbermaid semi-hard plastic (rigid
transparent with white cover) usually used to store clothing in closets,
from Wallmart (3.99) it contains 11 gallons of liquid, fits under the car
almost from wheel to wheel and it not very high on the sides, I use it for
oil, coolant catching etc... once cleaned and dried I used it to store item
in my trunk :) because it comes with a cover

the other item I use is a gallon cut open like the inside of a small boat (u
shape incision) and I use it to clean parts with "varsol" (i know you guys
call it paint thinner or what not call it blue miracle or purple power
cleaner... you get th jiff of it).

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco