Bellhousing cover

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C232FE.639CD620

I had a weird oil leak months now.Oil would drip from the bottom of the =
bellhousing after being on the highway.All the seals ( crank, mainshaft, =
pushrod ) were changed during a clutch change by my mechanicso i know it =
could not be them. I found out the tranny was overfilled and tranny oil =
was leaking from the speedometer cable ( no 0ring ) and from the flange =
seals which were not replaced.So i decided to changed those.I replaced =
the leaky passenger flange seal. I noticed the tin bellhousing cover has =
a cutout to allow for the tranny removal, but it is open and not =
covered!!
I can see the flywheel!! that is how the gear oil was getting in the =
housing. Is it supposed to be like that? the bentley claims there is a =
small part that covers the opening. =20

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C232FE.639CD620

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I had a weird oil leak months now.Oil =
would drip=20
from the bottom of the bellhousing after being on the highway.All the =
seals (=20
crank, mainshaft, pushrod )&nbsp;were changed during a clutch change by =
my=20
mechanicso i know it could not be them. I found out the tranny was =
overfilled=20
and tranny oil was leaking from the speedometer cable ( no 0ring ) and =
from the=20
flange seals which were not replaced.So i decided to changed those.I =
replaced=20
the leaky passenger&nbsp;flange seal. I noticed the tin bellhousing =
cover has a=20
cutout to allow for the tranny removal, but it is open and not=20
covered!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I can see the flywheel!! that is how =
the gear oil=20
was getting in the housing.&nbsp;Is it supposed to be like&nbsp;that?=20
the&nbsp;bentley&nbsp;claims there is a small&nbsp;part that covers=20
the&nbsp;opening.&nbsp;&nbsp;</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C232FE.639CD620--