What has this world come to?

> Yeah but watch out for the Passat Auto transmission curse.

Thats what suprised me, these are 5 speeds....

> Besides we'll do damn near anything to keep you out of a Suzuki.

You'd be surprised how simple the Sammy is...and of COURSE my whole reason
for wanty a Sammy is to transplant a VW motor in it :-)  Since VW never
brought a road legal 4x4 here, I gotta make one!  (I'd love a VW Iltis,
but sadly, no way to make one road legal).

> times by TEN and you get a WRX.  :])

Don't I wish!

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport (400cc, 4 cyl, OHC 8v, 10k RPM redline *grin*)
80 Scirocco (FOR SALE $500)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
00 Golf GL TDI (SOLD)

-Kelli Fox