From: "Larry" <rocco16v@netzero.com>
To: "Dan Williams" <scirocco21@hotmail.com>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 8:08 PM
Subject: Re: My rocc plows now!

Interesting, considering that adding a rear bar should make the car 'loose'
(oversteer), instead of 'tight' (understeer/plow).  Besides the springs and
strut brace, what else did you change?  We assume it didn't plow under
identical conditions of road, throttle, dryness, speed, etc. before these
modifications?

Larry