Julie's impression of WF2002 (long)

This seriously sucks. I think it's a good assumption that the Corrado
crowd and/or the A4 crowd had the largest stake in this vandalism. Why
can't the east coast euro-ricers be as cool as the west coast ones were
at ND? Waterfest may have to be moved again if no hotels are willing to
host us, which is a shame because Englishtown was by far the best
location to date.

This year the Scirocco folk were as cool as ever, it's no Cincy mind
you, but it was a pretty good time. I felt that there were a lot more
Corrados then ever before and not as many A4 Golf/GTIs and Jettas, this
was nice to see. If there is a Waterfest next year, I'll be there!

-Marc

'87 Tornado Red 16v Smoking Scirocco since 7/2/99, at 231,600+ mi
The Traffic Vigilante of Philly, PA! - http://getty.net/scirocco/
'02 Mercedes-Benz C230 Kompressor Sports Coupe, Took European Delivery
of it for 9 days in May, took state-side delivery on Fri July 19th!