Dilemma

well...now that the TDI is sold, and I am making moves to sell the daily
driver 80 rocco....I am looking for a new vehicle.  I have been eyeing
hardtop Suki Samurais (want a 4x4, and want to do the VW TD conversion to
one)....but then....what did a find in the autotrader for sale locally?  A
Guigario design.....Alpha Romeo GTV6...in my price range,
silver....ummm...drool.

So...a fun 4x4 that I can swap a TD into and go offroading and the like
(remember, I am in Colorado...PLENTY of off roading to be done)...or, the
much less practical, but very fun GTV6....hmmmm.  I dunno.  I am going to
test drive a Sammy tomorrow...maybe I will swing by and check out the
Alpha....

Oh, BTW....there is an original Calloway Twin Turbo GTV6 on
autotrader...$3k obo....Steve, this is RIGHT up your ally....

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport (400cc, 4 cyl, OHC 8v, 10k RPM redline *grin*)
80 Scirocco (FOR SALE $500)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
00 Golf GL TDI (SOLD)

-Kelli Fox